2475N7.5-V 80 GALLON 7.5 HP TWO STAGE AIR COMPRESSOR by Ingersoll Rand
If you’re looking for a reliable air compressor that comes with a full 80 gallon capacity, and 15,000+ hours of trouble free operation - the Ingersoll Rand 2475N7.5-V will be perfect for you.
This powerful machine is made with a full 100% cast iron compressor pump. This compressor pump comes with a two-stage v-block design, giving you excellent durability for any sort of applications - expertly handling anything from light, medium, to heavy duty use.
Comes with a powerful motor that has been factory mounted, wired, and tested before you receive it.
To see the Ingersoll Rand 2475N7.5 specs, click the specifications tab above.
• Pressure Switch - Factory mounted and wired. This switch allows for automatic air compressor function. Automatic turn on pressure is approximately 135 PSIG, and automatic turn off pressure is approximately 175 PSIG.
• Receiver Tank - an ASME coded compressed air receiver tank. Comes with pressure gauge, pressure relief valve, and ball valve.
• Continuous Duty Operation - Built to last a minimum of 15,000+ hours of trouble free operation from its quality construction and materials. Can handle anything from light to heavy duty use.
• Oversized Wheel & Bearings - For easier operation, this air compressor includes an oversized cast iron balanced belt wheel, and industrial grade bearings. Can be used even with thick gloves on.
• E-Series Motor Starter for motor protection
• Delivers 24 CFM at 175 PSI
• 360° of cooling for lower operating temperatures (due to the V-Block Deep Finned Cylinder design)
• Low oil level shutdown to protect the pump
• UL/CSA certified
Verify voltage prior to purchase.
Click here to read the Ingersoll Rand 2475N7.5 Manual